Olay has launched a tinted BB cream in collaboration with Max Factor. I believe that BB creams
are very good for the skin. They moisturize, protect from the sun plus it covers blemishes.
The reason why I love the brand ‘Olay’ so much is because it has great anti-aging products! I still
may be young and not and I don’t have wrinkles yet, but I always use products that prevent my
skin from aging or getting wrinkles.
‘OLAY Total Effects 7 in 1’ fights 7 signs of aging
These are the 7 signs:
1. Line minimization | Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
2. Nourishing moisturisation | For a radiant, healthy glow
3. Subtle firming | Hydrates for firmer skin appearance
4. Gentle exfoliation | Smoothes and evens skin texture
5. Pore refinement | Minimizes the appearance of pores
6. Anti-oxidants | Prevents appearance signs of aging
7. Brightening | Improves skin surface dullness
The coverage is medium and it brightens the skin. It gives you a fresh and glowy look and it clearly
evens out the skin tone. If you have an oily skin I would suggest to apply a loose powder on top of
the (any) BB cream. The BB cream contains SPF 15 so you can wear it during the day!
I love how the bottle looks like, it looks very classy and expensive. With the pump you can easily
control the amount of product you’re applying.
The BB cream is available in the shades #Fair and #Medium.